Teeth In A Day
The procedure was pioneered in Europe and has grown in popularity over the past 20 years due to its impressive success rate. It is presently the most advanced tooth restoration solution for people who have lost all their teeth or are at risk of losing them.Learn More About Dental Implants
WHY CHOOSE ALL-ON-4 OVER TRADITIONAL IMPLANTS?
- Lower overall cost for the patient
- Much faster and more efficient – typically a patient has full functionality after just one appointment
- Significantly reduced healing time
- The procedure is less stressful to the bone
- Reduce or eliminate the need for bone grafting – avoid unnecessary surgery
DENTURES vs ALL-ON-FOUR
- Patients typically complain of pain, discomfort and gag reflex
- Embarrassment of slipping dentures when talking or smiling
- Cannot eat hard or sticky foods
- Need to be taken out every night
- Require messy adhesives and specific cleaning/maintenance rituals
- Reduced bite force, loss function
- Block taste and temperature receptors
- Patients report marginal or no improvement in quality of life
- Patients enjoy comfortable feel of natural teeth
- Restores Self Confidence – Never lose your teeth again!
- Eat any food you like!
- Teeth stay in place permanently
- Just brush and go!
- Restored bite force and full function
- Retain or restore full taste and temperature sensitivity
- Patients report significant improvement in quality of life